Monday, January 22, 2018

Creamy Tuscan Chicken

Disclaimer: This is not my own recipe.
 I found it on my Facebook Feed and thought I would share it here.  I have yet to make it ... but I will, very soon.  In an effort to eat healthier I think this will satisfy everyone at our house with some huge servings of veggies on the side. 

Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken
Makes 3 servings

Per serving



1 Leaner protein
1 fat
3 condiments



• 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced 
• 1 Tablespoon olive oil 
• 1 cup low fat plain greek yogurt 
• 1/2 cup chicken broth 
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder 
• 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning 
• 1/4 cup parmesan cheese 
• 1 cup spinach, chopped 
• 3 slices sun dried tomatoes


In a large skillet add olive oil and cook the chicken on medium high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until brown on each side and cooked until no longer pink in center. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate. 
Add the yogurt, chicken broth, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese. Whisk over medium high heat until it starts to thicken. Add the spinach and sundried tomatoes and let it simmer until the spinach starts to wilt. Add the chicken back to the pan and serve over zucchini noodles if desired.


Doesn't this recipe sound delicious, not get over to that kitchen and give it a try, I suspect we will not be disappointed when we sit down to eat with this on our plate.

Yummy in your tummy!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy!! I'll have to give it a go, always looking for good chicken recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to pick up a few items and I'll be making it as well, we are trying to add much more lean protein to our diets Lynn, so chicken will be high on our shopping list. I've always been a red meat fan, but I need to limit my intake, so I'll be testing more and more chicken recipes out. Thanks for stopping in, it's always nice to see someone is checking my blog ... I think readership has fallen away from blogs.

    ReplyDelete