Monday, September 11, 2017

Random Stuff


1.  Maybe I should start a "Random Stuff Bullet Journal".
2.  I don't like the taste of most food anymore unless it's cold or tart.
3.  Anything too Savory turns my stomach.
4.  I crave my mom's Italian Spaghetti and Sausage.
5.  I am always HOT ... like boiling from the inside out.
6.  Having two dogs to contend with in a small Condominium is a lot.
7.  Fall is my favorite season of all ... but not in California.
8.  I am a Card Maker.
9.  I sell Stampin' Up products and truly believe they are the best on the market.
10.  I have been married now for one year to Patrick Gilmore.
11.  I complain a lot, but I am truly thankful for everything that is good in my life.
12.  I'm not sure what I believe anymore in the way of Religion.
13.  I used to love to cook, but not so much anymore.
14.  I need to have my eyes checked and get new glasses.
15.  I am a bit of a procrastinator.
16.  I am VERY Liberal.
17.  I am not as patient as I used to be when I was younger.
18.  Soup ... I love it just about any time of the year.
19.  I have never traveled to Europe.
20.  I prefer thin crust to a thick crust pizza any day.
21.  I don't wear yellow gold at all.
22.  I am not a "hugger" or a "kisser" with strangers, I prefer not to be touched.
23.  I love to read and prefer historical romances.
24.  My favorite TV show is probably Outlander.
25.  I never went to a "real prom".
26.  I hate surprise parties, as I do not like to be the center of attention.
27.  I have never been in a wedding party, ever.
28.  I love a good steamed Hotdog with mustard, relish and raw onion.
29.  I'm allergic to shellfish.
30. I have one daughter but I've had two pregnancies.
31.  I love to play board games.
32.  I love to watch You Tube.
33.  I've never seen "Gone with the Wind" in it's entirety.
34.  Growing up I enjoyed watching "Ma and Pa Kettle" movies on Sunday's.
35.  I was born on the East Coast.
36.  There is nothing like Bell's Seasoning for Turkey Dressing.
37.  I feel at peace watching the ocean waves.
38.  I don't like birds .. and I don't ever want to hold one.
39.  I prefer Ices to Ice Cream, Rita's Italian Ice is a favorite.
40.  My dad died when I was 11 years old.
41.  My mom died from complications of Alzheimer's Disease.
42.  I worry that I will die from Alzheimer's Disease.
43.  I want to be cremated, not buried.
44.  I've been married 3 times in my life.
45. I've been divorced only once.
46.  I love the snow.
47.  Maine is my favorite state.
48.  I hate driving especially in California.
49.  I am diabetic.
50.  I am the 3rd of 3 children in my family.

Just random stuff about me, now you know me better.



No comments:

Post a Comment