Monday, September 15, 2014

It's Never As Easy As It Should Be ...


Life that is ... it's never as easy as it should be.
I used to blog about only good things, and about the things that made me happy.
Now it seems whenever I come to my blog to type a new post I am lost.
Lost you say ...
maybe it's just scattered ...
why you might ask ... 
 Because,
I always have a millions things running through my head.
I typically haven't been sleeping well.
I am usually in pain because of my Achilles Tendon Issues.
This Peri-menopause stuff is CRAP, CRAP, CRAP.
Hot-flashes are the worst!
Money always seems hard to find, while the bills are never ending.
I'm still waiting to hear from my attorney on the status of probate,
which might I add has been open and going on for over 2-1/2 years now.
There are diet's to contend with,
and doctors appointments.
Just when you fix one thing something new comes up.
There are family issues,
kid issues ...
friend issues ... 
it's never ending it seems,
and
 there are even the occasional relationship issues.
Working on a new relationship can send everyone into a bad place.
It seems we can never make every one happy.
Just when you think you've figured it all out
something new comes up.
What everyone needs to remember is that ... 
WE are only HUMAN.
We are in love ... 
We want a life together.
We want that life to include all of "our" people.
We are not trying to hurt, segregate, or disown anyone,
we want to see all our people happy, 
living the lives that make them the happiest.
When our people are happy, we are happy.
You must allow us to live our lives as well though,
knowing that every day will bring something new and perhaps challenging for us.
Everyone is entitled to a bit of happiness in life,
 it is so hard to find, so when you do,
 you need to grab hold with everything you've got in you and hang on for dear life.
Working on all life's challenges together ...
making the best of the things life throws at us on a daily basis.

Change ...
It can be a good thing, so let it happen and join us for the ride.

Happiness they say, sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open.



No comments:

Post a Comment