Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Happy Birthday Charles Henry ...

Today this man would have been
90
years old.


Happy Birthday
to my
Dad
in 
Heaven.
He was born July 8th, 1924
the 2nd son 
to 
William and Bertha Jane
in
East St. Louis Illinois.


He married my mother
Pauline 
on August 21, 1954.
They had 3 children
Debra,
Sandra,
and
Tania.


My dad passed away young in 1974
at the age of 50.
He wasn't in my life for long,
but he left me with 
sweet, sweet, memories.
He was a strong, loving, giving,
soul.
I sure wish he could have 
met his grandchildren
Morgan
and
Nicholas.
I miss him 
and 
know that he is 
smiling down from heaven on 
his family
every
single 
day.
We may not be able to see him,
but he is with us in our thoughts always.



1 comment:

  1. That is soooo cool. You need to scrap exactly that. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete